First of all I must apologize for being so late with my response.
I have been very kindly nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by ¨Mary Ann¨. Her blog Not the Family Business is delightful, so pleasure go and check it out.
Not the Family Business!
It´s a great feeling to know there are people who enjoy my little spot on the web. Thank you very much Mary Ann to have nominated me.
Now I´m supposed to share 7 random things about myself.
- I like to sleep with socks on even at summer time.
- Music is part of my life, I sleep and wake up listening to it, I also like to spend time making a playlist albums .
- I´m addicted to cheese, milk, yoghourt and chocolate. For lonely nights a glass of red wine and chocolate is a perfect combination ;)
- I squeeze lemon juice in almost all my soups, I love the taste of it ;)
- I´m very romantic person, I´m still waiting for my Prince and I always cry during movies.
- I like very much aquatic sports like water skiing, windsurf and my next challenge is paddle surf.
- When I´m stressed I love to cook a good meal while listening to music and enjoying a glass of a very good red wine as (Rioja, Ribera del Duero or Berberana from Spain) . I don´t like to share my kitchen when I´m cooking and I don´t like help neither.
So, here are the rules for this activity.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank and Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-15 bloggers for this award.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
My nominees for their amusing blogs, blessing words, inspiring loving stories, pictures, travel and wonderful recipes are:
Have a Dream!
Lake Superior Spirit
Baking with Sibella
http://Busy Elle Bee
The Urban Hippie
Food is My Life
There´s always something good in everyone
Leslie the Foodie
Christy Drake Diva of Delicious
p.s. some of my nominees have already this award…….I just love their blogs!!!!!!!
summer a very dear friend came from Brazil to visit me, it was her
first time in
(Spain)&t=h" target="_blank" rel="geolocation">Spain
and we decided to go on a
trip by train just like old times.
used to be my room-mate long time
ago when both of us were trying to have our university degrees at
USC in Bauru/São Paulo. We shared a lot of great times, good
for me is like an
angel she is always around when I most need and last summer she
came once more to save me from the unhappy life I was living. I
just have to say : ¨thank you my dearest Lia to be my special
and wonderful friend.¨
I don´t need words to
express… I don´t need tears to shed… I don´t need to ask for a
smile… or a hand to hold me… All I need is to be your friend,
forever! Hard times don´t last forever, but
true friendships do…… I´ll always be there, for anything you
need…. Even if is just someone to listen.
trip started in Madrid, after
(Barcelona)&t=h" target="_blank" rel="geolocation">Barcelona,
(Girona)&t=h" target="_blank" rel="geolocation">Gerona,
(Andorra)&t=h" target="_blank" rel="geolocation">Andorra( border with Spain) and
finished where I used to live before
(Valencia%2C%20Spain)&t=h" target="_blank" rel="geolocation">Valencia. It was awesome! As we have
so many pictures I choose a few and today I ´ll start with Madrid.
Madrid the cosmopolitan
(Madrid)&t=h" target="_blank" rel="geolocation">capital
of Spain is a vibrant metropolis with much to see and
experience. It is a city of great monuments and very interesting
Madrid Atocha train
Madrid Atocha train
funny cars to